Who can say no to a delish beautiful cream cheese cookie? The answer is obvious, no one!
While taking a little break on your healthy diet menu plan, make it worth it as a guilty pleasure experience that you will not regret later on. That is why am sharing this one of a kind cream cheese cookie recipe that will bring a big happiness on every bite of it.
Here are the ingredients that you need to prepare
- ½ cup unsalted butter (prepare it on room temperature)
- 3 oz regular cream cheese, also prepare it on room temperature. You can use your favorite cream cheese brand like YUMMY Cream Cheese variant products or even make it your own cream cheese
- ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (also in room temperature)
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
Then come the magical process
- Put the oven to 375 degrees, line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Mix the cream butter and cream cheese, slowly add sugar and beat until they mixed well and fluffy. Beat in egg, add flour, baking powder and vanilla, mix all the ingredients well
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour, shape it into 1-inch balls, and dredge in superfine sugar or caster sugar
- Place on lined cookie sheet, put a space in between 1 ½ inches. Slightly flattening the dough balls before baking, don’t forget this part
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges become slightly golden brown. The key is to make them slightly look under-baked (otherwise they won’t be chewy)
- Cool it down for 1 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool it down
- For finishing touch, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar once they cool down, just slightly because they already sweet enough.
- The cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days!
Happy cooking, and cheating 😊